Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

oh the surveys....
(how i love thee)


1.) If I were an action figure, the accessories packaged with me would be:

a cell phone, scrubs, and a down comforter-for naps :)

2.) I have an irrational fear of:

mice and rats

3.) What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house?

usually dinner. when she was alive, at my grandma on mom's side-kolachkis. lots of 'em.

4.) What weight were you when you were born?

7 lbs 6 oz

5.) What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?

i don't hate anyone.. but someone i don't care for... oh. well, probably find my way to the other side of the island... quickly.

6.) What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?

walk away.

7.) Do you stalk anyone on myspace?

i don't want to say stalking. but i did look for someone recently.

8.) I find the thought of childbirth:

frightening.

9.) Next door to my house is:

a house

10.) My feet are:

always cold

11.) My preferred style of jeans is:

boot-cut and low rise

12.) Why is your number 1 your number 1 on myspace?

because i believe in the organization

13.) Know how to cook?

i do.

14.) I am annoyed with:

other drivers on the road... grr

15.) What is the worst way you were dumped?

through his best friend in high school...

18.) What color hair do most of the people you are around have?

it seems that most are blondes... odd

19.) What object have you broken recently?

a light bulb

20.) Name one of the Spice Girls

baby

21.) What was the last thing to make you cry?

this guy i work with told me a story today that had the tears pricking my eyes, but no actual crying. so probably... school.

22.) What are the stems on wine glasses for?

for looks? duh.

23.) My favorite shoes are:

my red 'earth shoes'

24.) Do you use chopsticks?

yes, but not all that well

25.) Do you prefer beaches or forests?

forests. preferably with a lake nearby

26.) What serial killer do you find most disturbing?

um. all of them.

27.) Who knows a secret or two about you?

that'd be my peej. lucky guy! (ha!!)

28.) Have you ever burned yourself?

oh yes. still bearing the scar from a house sitting for the frisbie's burn. ouch.

29.) Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?

i hope no one. but sometimes i get the feeling a certain jerk from my class is. grr to him too.

30.) Who are your hero[s]?

my grandma, my aunt susan, my mom, julie martin, chappy, my brother

40.) Do you believe in things that last forever?

i believe there are things that last forever yes

41.) What are you listening to?

humming computers. isn't that what i answer usually?

42.) What do you smell like?

coconut or my egyptian musk. also, i love the scent of clean clothes hung out to dry. mmm.

43.) Are you married?

nope

44.) Does anyone regularly tell you they love you?

my parents, b shea, shane at work (but thats because he wants something usually), peej, my brother... i appear to be loved :) yay me!

45.) What's most confusing to you?

men. one in particular. but overall, men. period.

46.) Do you have any bad habits?

procrastinating, the fact that i still haven't unpacked completely is evidence.

47.) Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?

sometimes i think i still could be one. but i'm kinda happy with the career path right now.

48.) What is one thing you've learned about life?

its not about me. (just learned that one)

49.) What's your favorite color?

blue

50.) Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?

no

51.) What does your dad call you?

kate or katie (i don't have a lot of nicknames)

52.) Have you ever sang in front of people?

yes. not usually by myself...

53.) What are you looking forward to?

a phone call, hanging out with i.l. finally, seeing sean play on sat and spending the evening with b shea and melissa

54.) How are you today?

pretty good. the cold is still hanging on, but otherwise i'm good.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home