Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

in rah-cha-cha

it's our two year anniversary tomorrow. i can't believe he's been this patient with me. for two years. no one else has succeeded in living with my chaos for that long outside of my family. woo for rick :)

today rick had a couple of classes and then we walked around his campus. then we went to my alma mater and i showed him where some things were and we went and got my transcripts sent to the wegs scholarship office. tomorrow i need to work on my essay for the scholarship and i think maybe i'll see val for a bit. we'll see how time works out. i want to go to the HOG to get a guitar strap too. and some more picks. i love that i'm learning guitar! (my fingers hurt a lot though. sheesh. any thoughts on how to deal with the constant numbness in my fingers would be helpful).

we also made yummy dinner (ok, rick made yummy dinner, i cut up veggies and did the dishes). i'm glad i took a couple of days off work to come up. as an aside, it feels like it did when we were first dating and he'd moved to rochester. new, exciting, happy. yay! i missed that.

would still have loved it if pippins were around the area so we could see him. stupid texas.

2 comments:

Hello! You were at your alma..aka my current college and you didnt even call me or notify me?? COME ON. I need to meet this Rick character. Hope you guys had a great anniversary

11:34 PM  

i didn't really call or notify anyone. (i'm sure jon-e and kris would not be happy with me either). i did call val and i did see mary o'flaherty, but really, that was all. i spent the weekend hanging out with rick, studying biology, and practicing my guitar. we are so boring. :)

12:00 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home