Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

oop, another post!
(read: kates trying to avoid schoolwork)

Countdown Meme
Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
1. the mission
2. 50 first dates
3. clerks
4. clerks 2
5. princess bride
6. clueless
7. high school musical
8. grease
9. white christmas
10. 13 going on 30

Nine people you enjoy the company of:
1. leah
2. my grandma-i miss her all the time
3. my aunt susan- same deal here
4. my mom and stepdad
5. my brother
6. my classmates (i know they = more than 9, too bad)
7. peej
8. d
9. my boss

Eight things you’re wearing:
1. grandma's wedding band
2. jeans
3. watch
4. earrings
5. the bracelets from summer youth conf's 2004 & 2005
6. tshirt
7. berks
8. under-stuff :)

Seven things on your mind:
1. juggling paper and how i'm avoiding it
2. how much nonsense it is that i have to write it-grr
3. d
4. sleep
5. my need for approval-i really wish i didn't have that...
6. re-take for mmt... -grr
7. wishing i was elsewhere doing just about anything else...

Six objects you touch every day:
1. my phone
2. my bed
3. my toothbrush
4. my shower stuff
5. my front door
6. my car

Five things you do everyday:
1. shower
2. brush my teeth
3. text
4. eat
5. sleep

Four bands or musical artists that you couldn’t live without:
1. melissa etheridge
2. bnl
3. rascal flatts
4. pachabel

Three of your favorite songs of the moment:
1. every day-rascal flatts
2. i run for life- melissa etheridge
3. big girls- fergie (too bad leah!!)

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
1. gary
2. aunt susan

One person who has been nice to you today:
1. kate taylor

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home