Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

stolen from maria, who stole it, borrowed it, whatever it, from phyllis....
here goes....

20 years ago I... (1985)
1. was 5 days from my 9th birthday
2. had just moved to vestal from binghamton. for those who are familiar with upstate NY, you know this isn't far. to a shy going into 5th grade me, it was an eternity away from all i'd ever known.
3. was in fifth grade at glenwood elementary in vestal NY, finally had a teacher who pronounced my last name correctly. loved mr mahon for it. still do.

10 years ago I... (1995)
1. co-directed social life com. at rwc with big mister, himiny. (was a sophomore)
2. had been volunteering at pearce for a year, knew amy by then
3. lived with another katie, officially started going by kate.

5 years ago I... (2000)
1. was working at conklin pres. with my kids there, loving it!
2. dated one of my best friends, and finally understood why you should be best friends with the person you love. thanks b.
3. lost my grandmother.

3 years ago I... (2002)
1. nannied for two really beautiful girls, missies j and s.
2. lived in virginia
3. met my kids from st. james, leesburg
can i add a fourth? because i started this blog in 2002

1 year ago I... (2004)
1. i met rick (actually more than a year ago, but it was 2004)
2. fell in love (obviously)
3. really learned what it is to be overworked and underpaid

So far this year I... (2005)
1. found some amazing new programs for my church for sunday school.
2. attended a youth conference and had a BLAST
3. started college

Yesterday I...
1. worked at the church, open house in the a.m. and youth group in the evening
2. took a long nap
3. did my chemistry homework

Today I...
1. went to school, lab and 2 classes
2. worked 6.5 hours at wegs
3. took 2 hot baths

Tomorrow I will...
1. work at the church
2. buy rick flowers & make dinner with him
3. do chemistry homework and study for my test friday

In the next year I will...
1. officially begin in the pta program
2. attend new beginnings
3. win a million dollars! (*hey you never know!)

it's funny how i realize when i knew certain of my kids...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home