Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

i got an email today from someone who i've known a long time.

she apparently reads this and has noticed my ... abundant joy :) and was curious and wanted to know who this fabulous person in my life is...

how lucky i am that not only do i get to share my life with this guy, but that it's so awesome that others want to know what's going on. :)

yesterday and today are the first two days we haven't seen each other in almost 2 months. i've done the long distance relationship before. but never was the relationship so awesome. never was the guy this good. never did i feel like this... and so this, distance, space, travel time, and lack of being together just plain sucks. and i 'm certain it'll get worse before it gets better, but i'll be honest, i'm hoping to cut that getting worse part out altogether. and maybe i shouldn't get into it, but yeah, the thought of moving to rochester is so much more on my mind than ever.


i also just realized as i sit at my desk, that i have pictures all over, of my kids from everywhere, my parents, my grandmothers together, sagey puppa... and no rick. must remedy that immeadiately.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home