Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Exam

Took my boards today, and while I am feeling relief because it is over and done, I am also feeling a little lost and very anxious. Every practice I took I ended feeling I had done all right. Certainly not every one correct and all but at least had done all right. And each practice results left me ....with a very different feeling. I had not done well on my practices at all.

And everyone has said to me, oh they're harder than the real thing. Its just practice. It helps you study. And so on and so forth. However, its left me with the feeling that i am unable to judge my abilities. So when EVERYONE asks, how'd it go? I haven't a clue how to answer. Because I don't know. I felt I did all right, but having felt that way with each practice and not done well... It results in the aforementioned feelings. Blah.

And the lost-ness, that'd be the result of having spent all my free time studying. And I don't know what to do with my time now. Especially since I have to wait a few days til I know if I passed.

Good wishes and prayers to continue please.

:)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home