Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

i love my brother



he's awesome, and we had an amazing time with the family in hawaii... most of the pictures are uploaded to my picasa page...still missing a few, including this one, but wanted to add it. i miss him.



also, the last day we were there he wanted us to go back and climb down this cliff to the queen's bath so i could re-shoot a video of him diving. so we did, and lo and behold, we finally saw the sea turtles we had both wanted to see so much...


grateful he made me go back with him. :)



he's also been a great source of strength for me in the last few months while i've been battling my demons and figuring myself out. still not there, but after a good cry last night, i'm feeling more like i can survive. will post about it later probably... but its just been a really tough year.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home